Deal Registration Policy
- Deal Registration is required for any special pricing offer to be presented to the customer.
- Partners that submit deal registration shall be protected for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of the deal registration. Deal registration will be extended by.
- Cirrus when direct engagement has been taken place between the Partner, Cirrus, and the potential End Customer.
- The Customer can override the deal registration by sending us an email in writing from the Customer decision maker that they wish to work with a specific Partner.
- If a deal is approved, Cirrus will notify the partner by e-mail as proof of accepted deal registration.
- If a deal is declined, Cirrus will notify the partner by e-mail, and will include the reasons for such decision. Reason for declined deal registration is if the deal is already registered with another partner.
- Disputes: Sales agent must submit any disputes, whether with Cirrus or another sales agent, arising from this deal registration program to email@example.com